BA Course | Business Analyst | SAP Training in NY
Think Tree Tech’s Business Analyst (BA) Course is an industry-designed training program that equips business users with in-depth exposure, knowledge and skills into the SAP industry. The aim of this course is to offer specialists a deeper insight into running and optimizing SAP solutions, its functionalities, features, and specifications to boost essential consultancy services. Looking at the huge demand for Business Analysts in New York, this course is the right fit for professionals to bridge the gap between business stakeholders and IT professionals. By undertaking this prestigious Think Tree Tech’s Business Analyst (BA) Course that offers one of the best SAP Training in NY and placement in the USA’s well-classified SAP modules, you can be sure to stand out from the crowd and guarantee vertical growth in your workplace.
The Real Need & Huge Demand for Business Analyst (BA) Course
Business Analyst’s SAP online training is the real solution to getting an edge in the cutthroat world of a competitive field of Information Technology. SAP is one of the highly favored enterprise recourse planning solutions available at a global level. Availed through SAP online training courses and sessions on professional development, BA Course in SAP training can be a huge value addition to your professional acumen. Through Think Tree Tech’s SAP Online Training in NY, USA, you can be sure to dial up your enterprising game to be the leading industry professional in your chosen SAP field.
Real-Time Benefits of Business Analyst (BA) Course
SAP Online Training for Business Analyst course is one of the most flexible and convenient courses, which is applicable to both individuals and organizations. By building value through online learning, through this course you will be able to efficiently manage key stakeholders’ expectations. Whether it’s an upgrade of business systems, changes or mergers in them, you will be able to graphically document stages and steps by making use of the SAP Solution Manager Process Management functionality. By effectively initiating process-modeling efforts, you will be able to apply requirements traceability. An increase in the clarity of goals, procedures and activities that are involved in defining testable requirements will become your strong suit. By deploying the use of SAP Activate methodology resources, you will be able to support effective requirements documentation, and validate and verify solutions productively.
Main Takeaway Learning From Think Tree Tech’s Business Analyst (BA) Training Course
Starting from understanding the very basics of introduction and significance of business analytics to learning the elicitation and collaboration process, this course helps you to optimize performance based on research and analysis. It can turn learners into skilled professionals who are powered with the adaptability and competencies of a business analyst. The course hones your strategic analysis skills by making you stand out from your peers in information management and governance skills. The course gives you a complete lowdown on learning the empowered tools and techniques of a Business Analyst, which are needed to run successful projects. Our specialized trainer helps you to document and communicate business requirements by making use of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. All of these skills further put you on an advanced career path within the IT industry and business community.
Are You The Right Fit for The Business Analyst (BA) Course?
If you are a business professional who wants to truly set yourself apart as a leader in the BA field and strengthen your role in the organization, then you are a right fit for the Business Analyst (BA) course. Irrespective of the fact you have a technical or non-technical background, you can enroll in the Think Tree Tech’s Business Analyst (BA) Course. Particularly Program Managers, Testing Managers, CSM Managers, Solution Architects, Agile Business Analysts, System Analysts Project Managers, Advanced Scrum Masters and Developers can undertake this project. It’s a perfect course for both seasoned and entry-level business analysts and domain experts who wish to hone and certify their skills and knowledge.
- SAP Training in NY, Business Analysis Overview What is Business Analysis? Stages in Business Analysis Roles and responsibilities of BA.BA Attributes
- Key Concepts and Techniques BA methodologies
- Software Development Life Cycle Waterfall Model
- Spiral Model V Model
- BA workflow
- Rational Unified Process.
- The Business Architecture Zachman framework POLDAT framework
- MVC MODEL VIEW CONTROLLER
- Defining the Project scope Initial Risk Assessment
- Data Modeling and Data Mapping Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs) Requirement Elicitation
- Elicitation Techniques Interviews Brainstorming
- Focus Groups Requirements Workshops Observation
- Document Analysis Prototyping
- Engineering & Reengineering
- Requirement Documentation BRD
- Design documents Use Case Documents
- UAT/Functional Test Cases Traceability Matrix
- UML Model Diagrams& Documentations Activity Diagram
- Sequence Model Use case diagram
- Tools Overview MS Visio Rational Rose
- Artifacts Overview
- Project estimation using Use Case Point Testing Methodologies
- Business Process Improvement (BPI) Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- QA testing, ERP, CRM – Overview Cloud Computing – Overview
- Key Performance Indicators
Practical Application Sessions
- Design and facilitate a Requirements-Gathering session
- Developing Use Cases, Use Case Diagram & Use Case Documentation
- Create and develop a complete case (including assignments)
- Creation of all forms of artifacts starting from Business Requirement Document up to UAT Test Plan
- Project estimation using Use Case Point
- Hands-on experience on MS Visio, Rational Rose, a rational requisite pro
- An Exam to evaluate
- Resume preparation
- Interview preparations
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Process
- Communication and Interaction Skills.